Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

sway bar endlinks

13K views 44 replies 18 participants last post by  sunburn 
#1 ·
2006 TBSS and looking for who all makes aftermarket "better" endlinks. Also out of those that have used whatever aftermarket ones that are made which ones do yall recommend.

#3 ·
Yeah my dumas was searching for them on google. Got on here and posted this add and then looked below this section and what do you know special section for endlinks that I could of swore I've never seen before.

Reactions: 08HEAVYVETTE
#7 ·
Lol no wouldn't go that far. I just made my own decision on that for my build and order the one piece from PCM with LS7 maf....

I remember seeing some endlinks called evil end links or something. Can't remember what they were called really and can't find any that I remember looking like them tho either so really just looking for what guys have used and had the best improvement with.

#8 ·
I actually used drier vent hose and a hood scoop from jegs on a 1982 Corolla as a ram air kit. The car was dog slow, and no track results with it, obviously, but I picked up around a second on my 0-60 as per my stop watch. Those were the days. Now, I need a stroker or blower when it comes to cars OR women.

#14 ·
I like you style. I'll try to keep my eyes open. What kinda price range should we be expecting on the set for front and rear?

#18 · (Edited)
I just installed a set of adjustable endlinks that are actually made for a nissan titan. I'll do a full writeup soon, i'm just waiting on my a-arms and some other misc parts to show up.

I have the blox in hand, but I did not like them. they look too cheap

#29 ·
Can you tell me the smallest these links measure, from center of stud to center of stud?

I just installed a set of adjustable endlinks that are actually made for a nissan titan. I'll do a full writeup soon, i'm just waiting on my a-arms and some other misc parts to show up.

This is the company - PRG ( I am not affiliated at all with them )

http://www.prgproducts.com/shop/product/prg_sbel/

The links are a direct fit in the rear ( if your lowered)

I have the blox in hand, but I did not like them. they look too cheap

#20 ·
ya not bad, my buddie works at a hardware / fastener machine shop. Hes actually getting some parts and etc together for me so I can make a adjustable set for the front, hopefully with a rubber boot.

Plus im worried that dirt is going to get into the ball overtime, but ill see.

#27 ·
I just replaced the rear Hotchkiss Camaro sway bar end links I had with a set of Whiteline KLC180-090 end links. The Hotchkiss and Blox end links use a 10 mm bolt. This is too small and will loosen over time, even if using bushings in the swaybar. I couldn't keep mine tight and working. These Whiteline end links use the proper 12mm bolt and have self-contained joints that won't have moving parts exposed to grit and grime. With that said, the inner threaded part looks a bit skimpy. Only time will tell how they hold up.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/WHL-KLC180-090

Tim

#28 ·
Whiteline does make some good looking stuff....Their booth and products at PRI last year were nice, reps were nice....I had never seen their products until last year....No clue how they hold up, so id be interested in seeing your report after some mileage.

#30 ·
I'll take a measurement for you tomorrow.

A buddie of mine is setting me up with a endlink set similar to the one I posted, they will be adjustable links and Teflon race joints in the link that should fit all lowered trucks.

I'll have them in hand by the end of the week, He got me a set for the rear and the appropriate bushings to run the links up from.

Cost will be around $60 .

Ill post details soon.

#32 ·
I am about to order 6 sets from PRG this weekend, just getting monies together from a couple buddies here local. Getting a little better deal for ordering in a small group. I spoke to the owner and the links are adjustable from 3.25" to about 4.5-4.75", the studs are 1/2". all joints are teflon ball type heim joints. They have many sets out in the world on offroad and on road titans and some other vehicles with very good success... These should work nicely on our trucks, 2006-07. Ill post up some more info after installation..

Reactions: TBSS-DJ
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.