Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Round three for poly mounts

15K views 242 replies 33 participants last post by  Sleezy E 
#1 · (Edited)
$325 shipped in the US.
About $10 more for color other than black.

I can get alen heads bolts to go in the block for $5 more or $10 for stainless.

I need at least 5 sets to make it worth it. More than 10 is $10 less.

Ad your name and options if any then once there is enough ppl I'll take money.
These take about 5 weeks to finish one money is taken. I think I can do them in 4 weeks but don't want to guarantee that.

Paypal is
notquick@live.com

Maggie14 paid 325
Lilaaron paid 325
Ssfos paid $325
99silvcgm paid325
Franko paid 325
Runnin11z paid 335 (red)
Sleezy black pd stainless.
Sparkz28 paid 325

See less See more
#6 ·
On 7 of the 8 holes yes. One hole is iffy, it may or may not. I never tried.

#9 ·
In...guess I didn't see the thread earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#12 ·
Alens bolts look better and are easier. You can use ss with anti seize. I just give the option for bolts. Some can get them cheaper others want arp.

#25 ·
Mine don't bother me but mine doesn't ride smooth anyway.

#26 ·
I'll be buying superslow15's truck next weekend and I'd love to do these mounts on it. It's 2wd and has kooks headers. Will the headers offer more room to shove these in or less? And if I missed it I'm sorry. But will the c6 pan support the motor without damage while installing? I'd use 2x4's to distribute the weight.

#27 ·
I'm not sure on the install part of it but I'd think so. My headers were off when I put mine in. The pan will for sure hold the motor. I think its thicker than the stock pan.

Reactions: SSooner
#29 ·
Didn't PipeDreams leave his headers on? I might be moar rehtard than usual.

#32 ·
Its a universal bushing. There is a part number on the inner side of them.

#34 ·
Franko4632 if he chimes in here

#37 ·
I'll throw in non stainless bolts, hows that. It takes 5 just to make it worth my time and my hour per dollar profit is about like working at McDonalds as a janitor. I'm not getting rich off these just want some new grass carpet for living room.

#41 ·
You're going to want to make as much room as possible. They aren't *terrible* but it is a chore. I left a 'how to' in one of Trailer Park Jay's threads.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.