Well got the bad tie rod fixed on the passenger side. The one on the driver side was good, and I couldn't unscrew it. The jam nut removed fine, but I just didn't have the right tools to unscrew it - maybe the passenger side being bad loosened the tie rod so it was easy to remove on that side. Also the ball joints were OK, so I didn't remove them. The 23 piece ball joint it from advance auto looks like it's too big for the top ball joint, unless you remove the whole assembly from the car. I could be wrong, but the screw in the c-clamp would hit the body or the top of the wheel well. May need a cold chisel on the bottom ball joint, can't tell if that's a crimp or not.
But I put in the DJM a-arms and Kbees at the same time, so I'm good to go at 31.5".